Is your dog overweight? Are you concerned about obesity in dogs? Many pet owners underestimated the amount of exercise that they were giving to their dogs. They did not plan on the length of the dog’s life, they just knew that they could not keep doing the same old thing all the time.
Let’s face it, we all love to spoil our pets. Everyone knows that a dog is just like a member of the family. Many times, just like a child, dogs have us trained to give them more love and affection that they deserve.
As dog owners, we know that we must fit our dog into our life style. If we exercise him, we will keep him fit and trim. If we don’t exercise him, we will find ways to simulate exercise on our own. The challenge is how to do it. Hopefully, these 5 ways to exercise your dog will assist you in achieving your goal.
- Be Consistent
No matter what kind of exercise you are doing with your dog, you must be consistent. Do not give him a command one day that you know he cannot comply with. He may be too cute for you to deny, but it will only serve to contradict you.
Give everyone in your household the command you know he cannot resist. Let everyone know that your dog is getting too hot, too cold, too hungry or too tired to play or eat. If you must be firm with him (very!), use a tone that he can recognize from personal experience.
- Have Appropriate Toys
In any training that you do with your dog, you need to purchase lots of toys. secondary to potty training is teaching him the commands that he cannot do himself. It is a good idea to give him toys that are meant for him, and not to be used for biting or playing tug of war. หนังน่าดู Once he is biting the appropriate toy, reward him with a good pat or treat.
- Get On With The Training!
Dogs want very much to please their masters. You will use their natural tendencies to figure out how to please you. By understanding his will, you will know how best to shape it. If he is trying to learn something, great! Unless it pertains to a task that he cannot do himself, however, you should spend some of his time watching his behavior to see how he will best respond to your instruction.
- Distraction Free
Make sure there are minimal distractions. Choose locations where you are the most to comfortable for both of you. โชว์นม If you do not have private property or have a lot of time to spend with your dog, choose a location that will pose the least amount of distractions.
- Keep Him On ShortTrainings never end. If you don’t want him to dread his training sessions, make sure the sessions are short and he feels challenged for each one. A ten minute session for his first training session could be okay, but 5 or 10 repetitions for each training session should not be too much for him.
- Use Good ReinforcementFor successful Labrador puppy training, the very essence of training is reinforcement. เด็กอยากโดนควย To do that, you must always reward the behavior you want and ignore the behavior you don’t want. When he behaves in your expectations the reward must be given immediately after the behavior. The same as this holds true for any another command you want him to learn. By giving immediate feedback he will make the connection between behavior and reward in the behavior you expect from him.
- Consistency statementsat all times. ดูหนัง One word phrases like “Stay”, “No”, “Down”, “Off” can be really confusing for a dog when you expect them to react to “Come”. In order for them to do so, you must use consistent statements instead of individual words. For instance, “Come” should always be “Come to me”. Using several different words for the same command can confuse them, and they will never be sure which behavior you want them to do.
- Do not confuse them with the same commands
Games and other styles of play could be very confusing for your puppies. It is no doubt hard for them to pick up on the subtleties of American Sign Language because they are so used to hearing them as individual words. The same goes for other verbal communication you have. สาวใจแตก If you use the word “Down” to get them off the furniture one week while the next week you use the word “Off” for the same thing.
- Choose a tone of voice and body language to communicate
Your tone of voice and body language will set the whole tone and the behavior of your dog. A soothing, happy tone of voice is best used to reward good behavior while a harsh, disapproving tone should be used to communicate displeasure or warn them about their behavior.